The women of Washington DC represent strength and vision, which is why OPI is delighted to be partnering with someone who embodies that feminine power, actress and activist Kerry Washington, on the Washington Collection for Fall/Winter 2016.
Washington DC, where more and more women are filling the ranks of the movers and shakers in all branches of government, is considered to be one of the most beautiful cities in the U.S. – a magnificent mix of the historical and the cosmopolitan. The Washington DC palette reflects a sophisticated twist on classic fall shades: winter squash, crimson reds, earthy browns, rustic gold, dusky blue, and lush green – fashion’s hottest shade – to add a bolt of power to your favorite fall looks. Join OPI and Kerry Washington as we celebrate the capital city with capital color!
WASHINGTON DC 2016 by OPI includes these twelve shades and three special edition shades:
- CIA = Color is Awesome – A smart, dusky blue for secret agent fashionistas #NLW53 (C), (GC)
- Stay Off the Lawn!! – Don’t trespass on this deep, lush green #NLW54 (C), (GC)
- Suzi – The First Lady of Nails – Command the political scene in this chic olive green #NLW55 (SH), (GC)
- Never a Dulles Moment – A curry yellow seen on airport and fashion week runways #NLW56 (SH), (GC)
- Pale to the Chief – So nearly nude, it’s almost scandalous #NLW57 (C), (GC)
- Yank My Doodle – Get a tawny copper mani and call it macaroni #NLW58 (SH), (GC)
- Freedom of Peach – Wearing this creamy peach is your fashion right #NLW59 (SH), (GC)
- Squeaker of the House – A chocolate brown so yummy, it crosses party lines #NLW60 (C), (GC)
- Shh…It’s Top Secret! – A deep, deep brown so dark, it’s incognito #NLW61 (SH), (GC)
- Madam President – A commanding red with real Oval Office power #NLW62 (C), (GC)
- OPI by Popular Vote – It’s a landslide victory! This cool apple red is a real winner #NLW63 (C), (GC)
- We the Female – You are hereby authorized to wear this empowering garnet #NLW64 (C), (GC)